Marset - MILANA pendant lamp
Know more about Marset - MILANA pendant lamp
Milana pendant lamp, designed by Jaume Ramírez for the Spanish firm Marset.
MILANA is a pendant lamp with a tubular structure and a lacquered aluminum lampshade with a translucent polycarbonate diffuser.
It has a version formed by a rope and a counterweight that allows it to be moved throughout the space.
-Available in two versions and five different shades.
-Light source (included): 1xLED SMD 8.3W 700mA 2700ºK
TECHNICAL DATA AND DOWNLOADS
- Lámparas Marset
- Lamp material:
- Tubular structure and lampshade in lacquered aluminum
- Lamp finish:
- -White pearl -Black -Red -Beige -Grey
- IP level of protection:
- Number of light bulbs:
- Type of light bulb:
- Certifications (CE marking):
- Marcado CE
- Insulation (Class I):
- Clase I
- Regulable (1-10V)
- Additional characteristics:
- Regulation by cut at the beginning and end of phase
- Diffuser material:
- Translucent polycarbonate.
- Colour temperature:
- Luminous flux:
Questions and answers
No customer questions for the moment.