Blux VEROCA 2 ceiling lamp
Know more about Blux VEROCA 2 ceiling lamp
VEROCA 2 ceiling lamp designed by Miguel Ángel Ciganda for the Spanish firm Grupo Blux.
It is made up of a luminous body and four tensioning springs, with their respective supports, where the white or off-white (beige) fabric shade (included) is installed.
Se encuentra disponible con diferentes equipos a elegir:
- Conventional equipment: traditional equipment that works with fluorescent tubes and ballasts where the tube blinks during ignition.
- Electronic equipment: it works with fluorescent tubes but the ignition in this case is instantaneous.
- Led equipment: it does not have tubes of any kind but a light source that is a led plate.
- G13 version (Not included): 4xG13 18W.
- 2G11 version (Not included): 4x2G11 36W.
- G5 version (Not included): 4xG5 14 / 24W.
- LED version (Included): 4xLED 230V 10,5W 6360lm 3000ºK CRI> 80.
TECHNICAL DATA AND DOWNLOADS
- Lámparas B. Lux
- IP level of protection:
- Light bulb included:
- According to type of light source: - G13 not included. - 2G11 not included. - G5 not included. - LED included.
- Certifications (CE marking):
- Marcado CE
- 4,8 Kg
Questions and answers
No customer questions for the moment.