What are the different types of LEDs and its varieties?
LEDs lamps according to the type of light.
- Warm light (2200-2700k): when you want a cozy environment designed for relax, this is the right one. Warm light is a light located below the 3000 degrees Kelvin, therefore, its tonality is subdued and soft.
- Warm white (5000-350Ok): it is used for environments such as rooms, homes, and that the tone is quite cozy.
- Neutral white (4000-4500k): It is one of the most selected for kitchens of homes for the sensation of lighting it provides.
- Cool white (5000-6500K): It has high levels of illumination for that reason it is used in shops.
LEDs lamps according to the format.
- T5: with a diameter of 16 mm.
- T8: with a diameter of 26 mm.
- T12: with a diameter of 36 mm.
LED strips: They are quite a sensation, they owe their name to the presentation in which they come, they are colored LED strips, even smart ones that can be controlled with a remote control, some models may include music and special settings via Wi-Fi connection. They are for interiors.
- The type of current they use.
- The type of bushing, ranging from the number E27 (which is the conventional thread) even the smallest like El4.
- The quality of the led, whether it is high-density or not.
LED lamp according to the shape of the bulbs
LED lamp according to angle:
5 advantages of knowing how to choose LED lights
- It will allow you to comply with the desired environment design, since the type of light that selections is decisive.
- You will save money, by knowing exactly which is the type of lamp suitable for the space according to its usefulness.
- It will give you design flexibility in terms of correct size and colors.
- Know which one you can use outdoors and indoors.